Friday, June 24, 2011

What is the earliest train to Tokyo?

Question:


I just arrived in Japan yesterday and I'm going to Tokyo Dome tomorrow to buy some Arashi concert goods. The sale starts at 7:00 AM, but obviously I need to go earlier so I won't have to line up as long. I want to arrive there at around 5:30 AM, but I don't know what the earliest train is. I am going from Kitanarashino...someone please help!?

Thanks~

Answer:


You may use Google map or Yahoo! Japan ROSEN service.
Google tells the earliest one is :
1. Kitanarashino 5:32 (Toyokosoku-line) -> Iidabashi 6:22
2. Iidabashi 6:29 (Tokyo Metro Nanboku-line) -> Korakuen : 6:32
3. Korakuen (Walking) -> Tokyo Dome
Probably you can see Tokyo Dome from Korakuen station.

JR Suidobashi and Metro Korakuen are near from Tokyo Dome.
Can you get to Tsudanuma somehow?
It takes about 1 hour by walk.

From Tsudanuma, 4:46 Soubu line -> Ochanomizu 5:22
Ocahnomizu 5:23 -> Suidoubashi 5:25

No comments:

Post a Comment