Friday, June 24, 2011

Student Exchange to Japan?

Question:


I am going to japan on an exchange in a few months. I am writing a letter to my host family, but am stuck on what to say. how do you write: "i am hoping to learn alot of japanese while i am staying in japan." Also, do you have any other suggestions as to what i could say?

Answer:


i am hoping to learn alot of japanese while i am staying in japan

日本滞在中に、たくさん日本の事を学べることを願っています。
I'm hoping I could learn a lot of things about japan,while I'm staying.
(nihon taizaityuuni, takusan nihon no koto wo manaberu koto wo nagatte imasu.)

姉が三人
have three sisters
(ane ga san nin)

I have three sisters.
(watasi niwa ane ga san nin imasu)


よろしくお願いします
(yorosiku onegai simasu)
this is a phrase that English doesn't have, and Japanese has.
this means, how do you do, please take care of me, I'll do the best I can do,
all combined.

so, when you introduce yourself, you can say
"watasi no namae ha ....... desu.
yorosiku onegaisimasu."
(my name is ........., yorosiku onegai simasu)

No comments:

Post a Comment