Friday, June 24, 2011

Is Japan/Tokyo a really nice place or something?

Question:


I figured since I see a considerable number of questions in the language section on the Japanese language. And I also read a few people's questions in which they seemingly describe Japan/Tokyo to be a place of interest.

Answer:


Tokyo is a good place for working.
It is a really big city, and has a lot of different faces.
If you visit only Shinjuku or Shibuya, it looks like a crowded concrete jungle.
But if you come to Kichijoji or Kagurazaka, you will have different feelings.
If you go to Asakusa, you will know "Japanese culture".
if you see Akihabara, you can see Otaku culture.
Tokyo has everything. So I think you can find something interesting, if you want.

Actually I love Kyoto and Nara much more than Tokyo.
# I have lived inKyoto for 3years, in Osaka for 1 year.
And I 'd like to move to Hokkaido or Okinawa, if I have a chance.
But I love Nishiogi where I'm living now.

No comments:

Post a Comment