Friday, June 24, 2011

If we go to tokyo internet cafe say me?

Question:


hello whats the minimum speed when we go to tokyo shibuya internet cafe or mianto internet

cafe :) if i need to download 15gb or more in tokyo or minato in japan internet cafe how much time does it take to download :) what will be the internet speed in tokyo internet cafe 2011 speed

for example i went to internet store in tokyo will tokyo internet cafe speed will be 5mbps or even more

how many minutes can we download :) whats the minimum speed in japan :) internet cafe :)

and now japan is hitech city :) what will be the future speed in japan :) present japan has 100mbps speed for people what will be the future speed of downloads etc

will japan be hitechcity city in future or it will become waste etc ???????? say me all my questions

Answer:


It varies from place to place. I suggest you come here when you are on vacation from catching tuna and spend some of your fortune investigating this matter. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in your results. I'm just not one of them.

Good luck. Final answer, the speed varies.

No comments:

Post a Comment