Monday, June 6, 2011

Festival enquiry to the Japanese YA community!?

Question:


I can moderatley speak Japanese but I can't read it enough to understand where to post this is YA hehe. Those anybody how to get work or volunteer work opportunities at the Fuji Rock Festival?
I have contacted the organisers in Japanese and english not a single reply. Not sure what sponrs their with? Please only reply if you have an email or know of an organisation which will be working there.
Where else can I look? I'm not really looking for payed work just the expereince of volunteering there. Any contacts would be very appreciated thank you

Answer:


Are you in Japan already? If you have no response it's maybe because they are swamped with potential volunteers. If you applying from outside Japan I don't think they'll be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment