Monday, June 6, 2011

What is the American viewpoint on the Japanese disaster?

Question:


I live in Tokyo, Japan, and I was wondering how Americans view this disaster.

Answer:


One word, Horrendous. I don't think - in recent times anyway - has there been anything like we've seen in the Tohoku Region. They call it Higashi Nihon dai shin tai. Yeah, like you I live in Japan. And I am an American. So I qualify. You cannot imagine all the eMail messages I've received, and am still receiving, about the health, welfare and circumstances of this terrible disaster. All from America. I think its the helpnessess we all feel is what's worrying us most. May God bless those who survived, and doubly bless those who perished, may they rest in peace. I'm glad you asked the question. I hope you are overwhelmed with answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment