Monday, June 6, 2011

Place(s) to snorkel and massage in Japan?

Question:


I'm planning on going to Japan for about 3 weeks possibly in September for our honeymoon and was looking for some "typical" honeymoon things to do to add to our very different plan. =) We would like to try snorkeling, but have never gone before so an "easy" beginner friendly place in Japan would be nice if you guys know of any suggestions. Also, I really want to add a relaxing massage/couples massage (NOT a "happy-ending! lol It keeps popping up when I search =/ ) I don't really have a spcific list of things I'm looking for, but if I can keep it in a decent price range, I can get two =P Anyways, sorry for being such a newbie about this, but we've never been out of country before and we are really looking forward to this! Thanks for your help!

Answer:


Ishigaki Island is a popular destination for scuba diving. It is in southern Japan. I would be careful though because Typhoons hit southern japan early autumn and it reaches its peak in early September.

No comments:

Post a Comment