Monday, June 6, 2011

Maid idol japan work visa?

Question:


In japan, They have maid cafe's. ((I'm hoping to open one in england!))
Anyway, Do you have to be an Idol, before you work at one? Or can you just work at one anyway?
Thanks ^^;;
Also, how would you get a work visa? I hear it's really hard.

Answer:


If you are from England you can get a Working Holiday Visa (no degree needed), come over work part-time. I've met "white" westerners working at maid cafes in Akihabara. Some where Working Holiday, some were students. I didn't talk much to them, but there is a small market for them there apparently and no Japanese is really required. It's sort of the otaku English conversation type of thing, there's a niche for everything in Akihabara. So I wouldn't say you don't have a chance. Just depends on other factors as well. The WHV is good for one year, so make use of it if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment