Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Can you recommended some good J-pop/J-rock artist?

Question:


I'm more into Korean bands and groups but, I still love to listen to Japanese groups. I also used to really be into manga/anime and so I was in love with everything Japan had to offer xD But, I kind of drifted towards Korean some where along the way... Can anyone recommend some really amazing groups?
Here are the groups I already know about:
AAA
Abingdon Boys School
Alice Nine
An cafe
Aqua Timez
Arashi
BIg Bang
Crystal Kay
Exile
Ft Island
L'Arc~en~Ciel
Long Shot Party
Mr.Children
SHINee
TVXQ
The GazettE
UVERworld

Please tell me some more artist who I haven't listed, or your favorites...Thanks! ^,~

Answer:


You're asking for Jpop artists? or Kpop as well?
I'll just list some of my favourites :)

Jpop;;;
KAT-TUN
Ikimonogakari
Greeen
YUI
Tackey & Tsubasa
Kinki Kids
SMAP
V6
Teshima Aoi
BREAKERZ
D-51
High and Mighty Colours
JUJU
Perfume
ROCK 'A' TRENCH
Scandal

Kpop;;;
2NE1
Se7en
B2ST
Dalmatian
2PM
B1A4
CN Blue
f(x)
ZEA
Miss A
Rania
SNSD
Teen Top
Secret
Lee Hyori
Jo Sungmo
Kim Jongkook
MBLAQ
H.A.M


Hope I was some help, at least ^^
♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment