Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You are interested in Japan?

Question:


I want to know how American people are interested in our culture in fact.

I often hear that American like Japanese animation....but this is true?
I read the article that it isn't as popular as once.

And if you go to Japan,you want to buy Japanese clothes?
If you like,pleses tell me what you want to do.

Answer:


Many North Americans are interested in anme, but this has nothing to do with culture.

Personally I like the Japanese culture and heritage such as the Edo and Samurai periods.

I have been to Japan 6 times, and the only Japanese clothes I will ever buy are t-shirts with
the logo of, or unique heritage site in the city I visited. All of these souvenir clothes are now made in China(just
check the label).

When I go to Japan, I like to go shopping in traditional shops, wearing a traditional yukata.

No comments:

Post a Comment