Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Late registered birth certificate for filipinos needs form-137 on applying visa to Japan?

Question:


I am inviting my cousin to Visit me in Japan, but since her birth certificate is late registered, the Embassy of Japan in Philippines is asking a form-137 and a baptismal. She got her Form-137 already at the local school but then when she applied for a visa, it was denied. They did not say anything on why she was denied, which is dumb because how would we now what went wrong then? So I called the Japanese consulate in Philippines to ask what went wrong with her visa, but they don't say anything. The person I spoke to gives me a hint that one of the documents is fake, and he was giving me example like school, so I was thinking it was the form-137 that he said was fake. SO i called my cousin and do all the papers over again! which is really a big of a stress for me. So now she went to to DEPED have her form-137 fixed and then they said, they will forward it to DFA manila for authentication and red ribbon. Now we are waiting for the red ribbon to be released. Is anybody out there have the same trouble as we have? If there is, can you give us any clarification on these matter? It would be highly appreciated. I have been googling questions and answers about it, but got no result. Thank you!

Answer:


Agree with threedaypriest here. It's better if you seek your information with the Embassy. They are the ones who know what needs to be done. If they are unwilling to allow your cousin to visit you, then there is very little that can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment