Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Does anyone remember a couple jumping off building in Japan in 2000? (Warning: a little gruesome)?

Question:


My sister was learning Japanese at Waseda and I went to visit her. We were shopping one day in a busy shopping area (I don't know if it was Shinjuku or not), and we encountered this large group of people gathered around something. Curious, we made our way to the front and to our horror there was a young man and a young woman, blood on the ground, the woman on a stretcher with a sheet over her (obviously dead), and the man was writhing on his stretcher.

I left Japan soon. And when I asked my sister she never checked the papers.
I had always been wondering about them, what their story was. Does anyone have any information on that? Thanks in advance.

Answer:


I'm sorry. I tried searching 飛び降り自殺事件 東京 2000年 in google and there was just to many different reports. It's difficult to find these kind of information if you don't have names of victims or the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment