Saturday, July 9, 2011

How do I become a model for Japanese fashion magazines?

Question:


My dream is to be a Japanese fashion magazine model. Popsister, Jelly, Vivi, CanCam just to name a few. I would do anything to make that happen! Study Japanese religiously etc. I am Chinese in origin but I know there are Chinese girls currently modelling. I am not the tallest - I'm only 5'3 but for magazine editorials i dont think its necessary to be runway model tall?

Please tell me how I can achieve this dream! Are there agencies that I can join? How do girls get discovered? Do they mail their pictures to the magazines editors?

Answer:


You are not going to become a model in Japan i am afraid. They are already talented locals there. How can you start a career in another country when you have no experience in your own country? do you speak the language? and what is wrong with trying to start your career in your own country? start there first and once experienced, see where it takes you

No comments:

Post a Comment