Saturday, July 9, 2011

Things like beach parties/music festivals in Japan this summer vacation?

Question:


My mate and I are going on a 2-3 week tour of Japan this coming vacation/ holidays.

We're going to all the normal attractions, but what are some less well known things that are primarily parties/ festivals/ chilled out gatherings with drinking and such?

I know about Suma, Fuji Rock Festival and Summersonic, but that's about all.

Could anyone suggest some music festivals or beach parties? Including big festivals like the above mentioned, what other smaller, less well known ones are there?

I'm trying to plan my holidays in Japan. So far my friend and I are going up to Tokyo, and then down to Hiroshima and stopping at various places on the way.

If you have any suggestions or advice then please enlighten me!

Thanks (:

Answer:


you need to be more specific on your days you are coming then pople can help you. but other then that i would say look here.

for music

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/entertainmen…

or here for festivals

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/entertainmen…

No comments:

Post a Comment