Saturday, July 9, 2011

Where to get a big, poster sized map of Japan?

Question:


My partner and I are going to Japan for a month and a half. To make sure it all goes smoothly, whilst planning, I want to buy a poster sized map of Japan (not a satellite map, one with roads and suburbs) and draw on our route etc.

I've looked on eBay, but no luck.

We don't have a printer here, so I can't print off 20 pieces and sticky-tape them together xD

Any ideas where we could get one?

Thank you very much for your help!

Answer:


I would get a big fold-out travel map like one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Japan-Travel-Third…

http://www.amazon.com/Japan-Travel-Map-G…

You could also try something like Allposters.com, but those maps tend to be more decorative then useful (you can fold the ones from Amazon back up and take them with you) and are more expensive.

Ultimately, though, if you can't find a pre-made map you like, you may have to find someplace with a printer and print your own map to get exactly what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment