Saturday, July 9, 2011

Parties and festivals and such in Japan and such during the High School vacation?

Question:


My mate and I are going on a 2-3 week tour of Japan this coming vacation/ holidays. (25th July- 25th August.. when and for how long we go depends on what we want to do)

We're going to all the normal attractions, but what are some less well known things that are primarily parties/ festivals/ chilled out gatherings with drinking and such?

I know about Suma, Fuji Rock Festival and Summersonic, but that's about all.

Could anyone suggest some music festivals or beach parties? Including big festivals like the above mentioned, what other smaller, less well known ones are there?

I'm trying to plan my holidays in Japan. So far my friend and I are going up to Tokyo, and then down to Hiroshima and stopping at various places on the way.

If you have any suggestions or advice then please enlighten me!

Thanks (:

Answer:


Asking this question twice in one day isn't going to get you any new answers.

You and your mate might try Google. Lots of good information there. And you can connect to the same link over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment