Saturday, July 9, 2011

Is Japan becoming multiracial or something?

Question:


I'm from South Carolina and work as a cashier, and for some reason there are so many American/Japanese couples around. It's so strange because we don't really have many asians in the area.

I know the difference between chinese, korean, japanese, etc. because I used to study Japanese language..

Are any Japanese people noticing women with foreign boyfriends(or vise versa) in Japan?

Answer:


More and more people are traveling to Japan for job opportunities and many Japanese people wish to move to other places of the world.

I think that the younger generation of Japan is becoming more open to mixing cultures, so... I suppose the answer to your question would be yes.

However, I don't think Japan will ever be as multiracial as America.

No comments:

Post a Comment