Sunday, May 15, 2011

Chance of being able to move business to japan?

Question:


I have a game cafe here in the states but my wife and I are going to be moving to japan in about three to four years so she can teach english there, I was wondering how possible it would be to actually move my business there. I don't think it will be real successful but I enjoy running my shop and would like too know if there's even a small chance of bringing it to japan and making even a dollar of profit.

Answer:


If you have a cafe now, you need to buy land and build your cafe in Japan if you want to move your business. It takes much money. Maybe, $1M or more.

On visa, you can get an investment visa to start a business in Japan. Requirement is, you have to hire 2 or more Japanese people as a full-time employee.

You need much money anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment