Sunday, May 15, 2011

What are the measurements of the average girl in Japan?

Question:


I love Japanese style and clothes so much! I want to go to Japan just to shop for clothes, lol, but I'm wondering how weird it would be. I'm Black and wear a size 2 in America. I'm pretty skinny, my waist is small and everything, but I wear a C cup and I'm already 100% sure I can't buy pants out of Asia for obvious reasons too. However, I still love the dresses and skirts/large tops, blouses, everything. I love the feminine clothes! American clothes are all so tacky and gross imo. So I'm wondering how close I may be to the size of women there. Does anyone know?

I'm small build, even though I still have curves and stuff, but I'm skinny and my hands are so small that few rings in America fit me. They're always too big. haha

Answer:


You are not saying how tall you are. But I think most people can find their sizes in Japan. So there won't be any problem for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment