Sunday, May 15, 2011

Japanese total immersion school in rural areas?

Question:


I'm looking for a total immersion school for learning Japanese which is NOT located in a big city. Ideally, a rural or suburb area. Also, I'd prefer it in the Kyushu region if possible. But I don't really want to study in Fukuoka city. Does anybody know of any schools for learning Japanese located in the country side? I have a reasonably good grip on Japanese, so language barriers is not an issue.

Answer:


There are free Japanese classes in Kitakyushu, just 1 hr by train from Fukuoka.
http://www.kitaq-koryu.jp/en_new/Japanes…
The link will give you the school and their locations. Most of these schools only teach basic to intermediate Japanese. I don't really recommend if you want to learn alot.

There's also this Japanese school in Nagasaki.
http://www.nagasakischool.com/index.htm
Nagasaki is a good city to immerse with.

Most of the best Japanese schools in Kyushu are in Fukuoka like Genki & Asahi. I recommend these than others because they teach advance lessons and gives internships for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment