Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Anyone have miracle stories to share? Give people in Japan hope!?

Question:


I cant help but cry watching the survivor/ rescue clips from Japan. I know the feeling they had when they found out their loved ones were okay. After Katrina, not hearing from my mom because she had stayed behind, I was a wreck. When I did hear from her after nearly a week, the weight lifted up off my shoulders. Its the happiest feeling in the world. My heart goes out to Japan for the loss of loved ones, to the ones that are still missing, have faith, do not give up hope, miracles do happen.


What was your miracle?

Answer:


Sorry, no, but here's a site you can learn to help:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_newsroom/2…
I hope everyone who survived is safe from more waves and the radiation!

No comments:

Post a Comment