Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What do you think of what these people say about Japan? I think it's disgusting.?

Question:


http://oi51.tinypic.com/16k58vs.jpg

So they are all saying Japan deserves it. Even one of my bestest friend say he got NO sympathy to Japan and they deserves it and that makes me angry. My friend died in sendai.

I understand people have been to war and Japan attacked the pearl habour but that is the PAST and not all those 30,000+ people who died are the people who attacked Japan. They were also family, children of mothers, friends and people from different country. I feel like it's because of people like the ones in that link is why wars happen. Just because one of your family member from an older generation have committed a sin in killing others, does it mean your brother, sister, mother, father, child, loved ones deserve to be all killed? Every country have committed a crime and we should all respect what have happened, stop following the sin and make this world better. Otherwise, it means you and I deserves to be died too.

Even if soldiers have died, how many have volunteered their life to killed? Most of them were controlled by the government. My grandpa was there during the Japan war and family members have died but he doesn't hold a grudge and tells me all Japanese deserves to die. Infact his brother is married to a Japanese lady and to say that his family deserves to be dead is horrible.

I'm so angry at what those people say, tell me what you think?

Answer:


I think they are cruel and insensitive people who should suffer a worse fate and live to learn from it.

@ I hate jerks - Not all Southerners are that way. Please don't generalize and categorize my kind-hearted Southern friends as being the same as the self-centered and ignorant others; doing so makes it all that much harder for them to overcome a stereotype. Thanks. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment