Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is it safe to buy goods from Japan?

Question:


I know this is a difficult question to ask and I apologize if I seem selfish but I must know if it is safe to buy Japanese goods after the reactor incident has irradiated the USS Ronald Reagan.

Would they test for Irradiation? What safeguards would be in place? Would the package be thoroughly screened?

Also, I've already donated $30 to the Red Cross and encouraged others to do so.

Answer:


well, Asian countries are testing the food products but nothing so far.
If you are asking about other goods (inorganic items) I have NOT heard of these kinds of goods been capable of harmful radiation.

Extra Info,
We can only be exposed to harmful radiation through.
(a) direct radiation; (b) through skin contact with and breathing in the contaminated air; and (c) through consuming the contaminated food and water.

No comments:

Post a Comment