Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Because of what's happening in Japan, should I forget about trying to learn Japanese and studying in Japan?

Question:


I like to learn languages and I want to learn German and Japanese. I wanted to study abroad in Japan when i go to university and maybe find a job there using my language abilities or something like that.

With all that's happening over there, should I just forget it and pick another language to study at university? I'm not sure how long this crisis will affect Japan :(

Answer:


NO!!!! Keep shooting for what you want to do in Japan. The Japanese deal with a lot of stuff like this. This past one was a big disaster, but they usually bounce back really quickly. You got time until you actually get to go to Japan, and they have time to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment