Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What's going on in Japan?

Question:


I heard about the earthquake and tsunami, but now there's something about radiation! Please tell me about the radiation, I want to know what's going on. I hope it won't hurt the Japanese people!! They've suffered enough already :'(

Answer:


There have been blasts in 3 nuclear reactors one of which has been affected in the core which has caused harmful radiations to leak. People who were within 20km of the nuclear plants have been relocated to safe asylums in order to prevent any genetic or somatic effects of radiation. Although the levels are not as high as to be considered fatal, the Japanese think its wise to prevent and minimize damage and casualties. I'm sure they'll be able to deal with this very effectively. I hope everyone is okay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment