Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How can I help the animals in Japan?

Question:


what happened in Japan was a horrible tragedy, and i think everyone feels just, shocked by the damage. I would like to help out the animals in Japan, but all I ever find is stuff to donate. I kind of wanted to do something more, maybe adopt an animal. Does anyone know how I would do that?? any information would be greatly appreciated!

Answer:


Id say its too early for any real systems of adoption to be set up. They are still working on recovery. I know how you feel though. I watch those animals on tv, and my heart breaks. In the coming weeks I'm sure they will set up a system.

edit: I actually just found this http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/201…

Scroll down on how to help the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment