Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Is my hope to going to japan one day over?

Question:


I'm a 13 (I'll be 14 next month) year old girl from a little unknown town in new York. Sence before I can remember I have been in love with japan. I don't know why, I just have/am. I promised myself that one day when I'm older I'm going to fly to japan and stay there for maybe a month or so and stay in a place I have always loved. But as I'm watching the news with what has happened to my beloved japan I'm wondering, will I ever get to go? Or is it just another dream in my book that I will just have to keep dreaming about and never get to live it? I mean, pretty much all of japan is gone. Just.....gone. Are they ever going to rebuild everything/anything? Or will it all remain as ghost towns? A earthquake. A tsunami. Now nuclear problems?! It's so sad.

Answer:


No your hope of going to Japan is not Over! Don't ever give up on your Dreams. I'm actually a 17 year old guy, and I am really interested in going to Japan to visit Tokyo, and Maybe live there for a couple years, I've been in love with japan as well, since I was like 12 years old. By the time you get to go there, they will already be done and rebuilt already. But thankfully Tokyo is Okay! So if you want to go to Tokyo, then you can go without waiting :) I'm going to finish school, and save up some money and go to japan in a couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment