Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cheapest ONEWAY flight to Japan get +10points?

Question:


こんばんわ!

Alright. I'm looking for a one way ticket to Japan. I know there has been a lot of havoc going on there, but I've been planning this for over three years. A lot of my friends there are either in hospitals or I haven't heard from them, but I want to go help out any way possible. No advice please.

I am looking for a ticket lower than $780 considering it is a one way ticket, and I have seen prices that cheap. If you can find something cheaper than I have found please let me know.


Anyone who can find the cheapest ticket I will select for best answers+10points.
Thank you very much for everyone who puts in the effort so that I can go to help my friends.

ありがとうございます!(=゜ω゜)

Answer:


Honored though we are by your belief that we can read your mind and tell where you are flying from, it would be a big help if you gave us a hint. LAX? SFO? NYC? Somewhere else?

From Dallas, I don't see anything cheaper than $784. There's some $595 fares on Air China from LAX, and you can fly from DFW to LAX for $109 on Virgin America, so that'd be $604 if you make your own connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment