Saturday, March 26, 2011

Would this be a good name to use for a fundraiser group/charity to help Japan?

Question:


So I'm planning on making a group that collects money to help Japan survivors. I saw this quote online that was said by a famous Japanese peace Activist and Buddhist Leader. He said, "With love and patience, nothing is impossible." I thought this would be an appropriate quote to use to start my group. I also needed a name, and I thought I could create a name that was similar to that quote. I was thinking about something along the lines, "Love.Patience.Japan." or should I pick something else. I want something short and can tell others about my group through the name. Can you give me some ideas?

Answer:


I think Love is good. But Patience is not necessary for a charity group.

No comments:

Post a Comment