Saturday, March 26, 2011

Does any know a good learning software for Japanese?

Question:


I'm planning visiting Japan in a couple of years I want to know how to write and speak the language can any help me please.And if you have tried one software and it work please tell me, if its free I would appreciate and if it's not still tell me that is costs money.

Answer:


The best way to learn Japanese is through a variety of methods. You need to work on your grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing. Its best to think of these as separate categories and focus on each specific category as these require different methods and techniques.

Start by learning the basics through grammar. These books really helped me:

• Shin Nihongo no Kiso I & II

• Shin Nihongo no Kiso Japanese Kanji Workbook

• A Course in Modern Japanese by The University of Nagoya Press

• An Introduction to Modern Japanese by Osamu Mizutani & Nobuko Mizutani

How to Learn Japanese http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment