Saturday, March 26, 2011

Does www.amazon.co.jp ship to India? If yes, how can I enter my details as it doesn't have foreign countries?

Question:


...options...
(One Japanese person once told me that it does ship but I can't work out how)

Answer:


thecheapest is right. You need to check in the shipping section on the item page to make sure it doesn't say "We're sorry; this item can not be shipped outside Japan" or "この商品は、日本国外にお届けすることができません。" Most DVDs, games and consoles will not ship outside Japan, nor will marketplace items. The only thing I've seen as yet that they will ship is books- including manga. If you are ordering, order a lot at a time because postage through them is very expensive. If theres an item you desperately want, but they won't ship it to India for you, you can probably use a mail forwarding service like http://www.dankedanke.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment