Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Has anyone ever visited Japan?

Question:


Its been such a tragic week for the people in Japan after the earthquake and I was feeling very sad about it too with many who have lost their livelihood and homes and some of them have lost their lives. Whose visited japan before and what was it like when they went there? Thanks. I would like to know as its quite a wonderful country otherwise with so many attractions and hospitality.

Answer:


Lived in Nagoya for 8 years. Happiest time of my life. Too many things to love about it.
(I really miss karaoke boxes, riding all over the city with my bike with the basket, and going out for misonikomi ramen after a night out, and ohanami (cherry blossom viewing parties), which start in about 2 weeks...tatami mats...and taking a subway/train to within a 10 min walk of wherever I want to go...and people who know how to behave! Even the service at McDonald's in Japan is incredible)

No comments:

Post a Comment