Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How can anyone actually agree that Japan deserved this trajedy?

Question:


One of my friends posted up a status of facebook saying, "Stay strong Japan, you'll get through this."

And another person commented that Japan deserved it for killing dolphins and it was karma - and there are people who agree with it.

I don't understand how someone can think like that.

Thoughts, opinions?

This is really pissing me off.

Answer:


No continent in the world deserve such tragedy. My roommate who is Japanese couldn't stop crying when she heard about it. her family happened to be at that place when it occurred. They found her parents, but the younger brother is still missing. Even I share the same agony. I have a cousin who lives there, thank god she is in good health and unhurt. I just don't understand these idiots going around laughing at such an horrible event.

No comments:

Post a Comment