Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I need to ship and Emergency Package to a U.S. Marine in Japan?

Question:


I need to send him a full supply on Iodine pills and survival gear. Yes, you would think our government would care about our military and issue them iodine pills but no they are sending our boys, my husband in to a nuclear holocaust un protected!! I Absolutely have to get him a supply of iodine pills as soon as I can. I have to send it to his FPO AP address. Have they cut off commercial shipping to Japan or will my package get to him. I cant stress enough how bad he needs this I just wanna make sure he will actually get it. My question is if they wont let any other packages but emergency packages come in Japan or on the Military ships? IS there any way I can send it saying it needs to get to him for medical purposes?

Answer:


sure only in united state postal service only but u can delivery the fed ex or ups too double check first if they refuse sent to united postal service

No comments:

Post a Comment