Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can you please translate this english sentences to simple japanese romaji sentences?

Question:


this is my pen.
my pen is (silver/blue) in colour.
it is malaysian pen.
this pen is 9 dollar.
i bought it last week.
i bought it at section 2.
I and my friend go there together.
i really love this pen.

Answer:


Your English is wrong in some sentences:
You wrote: "it is malaysian pen." The article is missing. The sentence should go: "It is a Malaysian pen."
There is another mistake: You wrote: "I and my friend go there together." Instead of I you should use me. "Me and my friend go there together."
Make sure to start a sentence with a capital letter.

This is my pen.
My pen is silver and blue in colour.
It is a Malaysian pen.
This pen costs 9 Dollars. (Plural S after Dollar!)
I bought it last week.
I bought it at section 2.
Me and my friend went there together. (Past tense is better here).
I really love this pen.

Kore wa watashi no pen desu.
Gin'iro to ao no pen desu.
Mareeshia san desu.
Kono pen wa 9 (kyuu) doru kakarimashita.
Senshuu kaimashita.
Sekushon tsuu de kaimashita.
Tomodachi to issho ni soko ni ikimashita.
Kono pen ga hontou ni suki desu.

No comments:

Post a Comment