Thursday, December 15, 2011

Should I get My japanese coach?

Question:


There is also a my chinese coach, my spanish coach, and an Sat coach. I was thinking about getting this game. should i get it? would my japanese coach give advance levels or just beginners?

Answer:


likely to not go very advanced but probably worth getting anyway. if you want to learn a language it is best to use every method you can find not just one.
i reccomend michel thomas method (it is a cd course that goes up to advanced level) if you want to get a bit more advanced with how to speak
but nothing really beats an actual teacher for writing and getting a good grasp of grammar.
watching tv and films also helps with pronounciation.
there are quite a few different DS games for adults and kids that teach japanese and they all have benefits in some way. but dont expect them to go very advanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment