Thursday, December 15, 2011

Here's a list of some Japanese Grammar Structures for JLPT N5 that I don't know/have any info for.Please help?

Question:


So, I want to to take the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) next year and I have been looking up the grammar structures I need to know before I sit it. I have a grammar book at home and have been checking off the ones in the list and seeing if i have them in my grammar book. I have found just under half of the grammar points I need to know in my book :) But the rest are not in my book. I'd really appreciate any help/information/links/websites/comments on the grammar points below.

Thanks,
ありがとうございます。<3

Here's a list of the rest of the grammar structures/points that I need to know.

-じゃあ
ーいろ
ーは(contrast の ”は”)
ーできました。(by means of)
ー(time)+ に
ーにーがあります。
ーが・は
ーどうして
ーたくさん
ーごろ
ー(いっしゅうかん)に (-かい)(per)
ーが、-(preliminary)
ー(object)に(object)を(verb)
-くらい
ーもらいます
ーあげます/くれます
ーでーをおります。
ーにつとめています。
ーについて
ーじしょけい(dictionary form)
-いちにちじゅう(ずっと)
ーたとで。
ー(adj.)します・なります。
ーにします。
ーさきに
ーといいます。
ーおおぜい
ーたぶん
ーりゅうの(て)(te-form indicating reason)
ーしか-ません。
ーはじめに

Thank you :)

Answer:


Sorry, not the answer you're waiting for, but if you seriously consider learning and taking the exam, maybe you should get a better text book asap. Those are almost all basic phrases so if your book doesn't explain them, I doubt it's a good material to prepare with. Even if you get all meanings transed here, you won't be able to use them in sentences practically. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment