Thursday, December 15, 2011

Please japanese help! How to change nickname of Yahoo answer Japan?

Question:


to change yahoo ID?
Hello,
I have an account on Yahoo.co.jp Answer,,, but I would like to change the ID name that I used for yahoo answer japan! Please Japanese native, can you explain me how to change yahoo ID?

Thank you! :)

Edit:

Someone said me to do this;

click 登録情報 (Registration Information) → click ニックネームの編集(edit nickname)
you will see ニックネームを作成(create a nickname) under your current ID name so click that and type your new ID name
click 決定(decision)  → click 編集を終了(finished editing)


other details:

I already done the tutorial above... the fact is that even if I create new nicknames, the 'defoult' nickname remains always the first that I created (that it's also Yahoo ID)... how I can 'skip' from a nickname to the other? I create 3 nicknames, but it's always showen the first,and I don't understand how to change... especially for Yahoo japan answer... I want to change nickname! Please, help!

Thank you!

Answer:


I am not a Japanese native, but I have an account there. I will try to help you.

I did not find the word 登録情報 to click on.

I went to "My 千恵袋"
The only page where to change something is the page 設定 (set up), but there is no possibility to change the nickname, as far as I saw.

The other page where you can change personal information is プロフィールを編集 (edit profile), but there I could not find any possibility either.

Sorry, it seems that there is no possibility to change the nickname.

@@@@
Edit:
I found the page and the button you mentioned. I succeded to create a nickname by pressing ニックネームの編集 設定 編集を終了. Then I tried to make the the nickname my 表示名, but I also could not find where to go.

By the way, you can click on your profile name. Then a new page opens. Maybe there?

Edit no. 2
I clicked on プロフィール. It is a tab the is below the writing of Yahoo!Japan. Then I clicked on 編集 of プロフィール, which is in the middle of the page. I tried to change 表示名 to the nickname. The change was accepted by 決定, but when I went to this page again. The original name was there. I was surprised!!

No comments:

Post a Comment