Thursday, December 15, 2011

How do you say "your welcome" in Japanese?

Question:


My mom told me that its Doiteshimashita, i only know how to say it, i cant spell it, so when i write it it comes out weird. and i know google translator isn't very accurate, but when i type it there it also translates into something weird.....
Please tell me how to write it out in japanese :O .
Thank You!

Answer:


doitashimashite (どういたしまして)

do (like pizza dough)
i (like the letter e)
ta (like ta-ta, rhymes with la)
shi (like the word she)
ma (like mama)
shi (she again)
te (like tay, rhymes with way, or gray)

though the last syllables (she and tay) are often combined to sounds sort of like shtay.

I personally remember it cause it sounds sorta like "don't touch my moustache"

No comments:

Post a Comment