Thursday, December 15, 2011

Proper Japanese - How to say this correctly?

Question:


Ongaku wa, okurimono desu. Watashi wa sore ga subete anata noishi kyōyū shitai. Watashi wa anata ga subete sore o tanoshimi kudasai! J-Rock o kiite kudasai

(music is a gift. I want to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it! Please listen to J-Rock)

and is it Tanoshimu or tanoshimi

and is Kyoyu... Ky-oh-you? Shee-tah-ee or Sh'tai. (sometimes the i is pronounced, sometimes it sounds silent. that always gets confusing. I'm very novice to nihongo right now.)

Answer:


music is a gift
音楽は贈り物です。 ongaku wa okurimono desu.
I want to share it with you
あなたと共有したいです anata to kyoyu shitai desu
あなたと分かち合いたいです。 anata to wakachiaitai desu
I hope you enjoy it
楽しむことを願っています。tanoshimukoto o negatte imasu
お楽しみください。 otanoshimi kudasai.
Please listen to J-Rock
(どうぞ)J-Rockを聴いて下さい (dozo) J-Rock o kiite kudasai

No comments:

Post a Comment