Thursday, December 15, 2011

Someone Please check my Japanese?

Question:


Well I am self studying Japanese at the moment, and I want to reply to a comment on youtube that was a reply to my comment.

Me: 私も買いました。あなたのリアクションは最高ですよ!3:12「­キヤャャャ」ってw…‡

Reply: @takeru51 さん
結構いいですよね <<-------- Not quite sure of this meaning??? Did she agree with my comment?
なんかすみません><うるさくてww <<------- Is she apologizing for being noisy? (want to make sure)

Me: いいえ、うるさいじゃなっくてとても面白かったと思いますよ! <<------ Please check if this make sense, I want to say no I didn't mean you are noisy, but you are interesting.

Thanks!

Answer:


結構(けっこう)いい ですね means something like 'pretty good, huh' or like 'wasn't it [a good reaction?]'
I think she was apologizing for making that loud noise or something.
There doesn't need to be a っ for じゃなくて but other than that

Your Japanese is pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment