Thursday, December 15, 2011

I wanna try sushi what should I try?

Question:




Answer:


Hello Nick, It is best to start with a simple roll and then get more adventurous with nigirizushi and different toppings.

My favourites are

Makizushi (巻寿司) which is a rolled sushi. I really like Salmon roll, Cucumber roll and Avocado roll.

Nigirizushi (握り寿司) which consists of a bed of sushi rice, usually with a bit of wasabi, and a topping draped over it. Favourite toppings are salmon (sake), tuna (maguro) and prawns (ebi).

Inarizushi (稲荷寿司) which is a pouch of fried tofu filled with usually just sushi rice.

I enjoy my sushi with a little wasabi and soy sauce and like to have some pickled ginger to cleanse the palate after each sushi.

Japanese Sushi
http://japan-australia.blogspot.com/2010…

No comments:

Post a Comment