Friday, March 18, 2011

10PT! What do you have to wear or put on to protect yourself from nuclear radiations in Japan?

Question:


The news about Japan was disastrous and I know that the nuclear radiations have affected many people. I'm traveling to Japan (Tokyo) by plane, and I'm not sure what to wear to protect against radiation. I have heard that (not sure if it was true) to put on thin foils of aluminum, but I might be stopped by the officers for it.

Please tell me if there is anything I can put on or do (like washing hands) to protect myself and the others.

With your help, more lives can be saved!
I can pass on your knowledge :)

P.S. I don't really want too much informations on what to eat.

Answer:


radiation on the scale of a nuclier reactor can only be stoped by thick slabes of lead.. unless you want to walk around in a lead mech then...

No comments:

Post a Comment