Friday, March 18, 2011

I want to start a fundraiser for Japan, How do I start?

Question:


I want to start a fundraiser for Japan where I work.....I need to know how do I start, what can I do, and if there is already a charity I can go through....OR if I should just do it myself and just do a donation....Please help....I've never done a fundraiser before so I have NO clue how it works or how I can start....Thank you very much for the help :-)

Answer:


You could start by asking people around your office/work to donate a small amount of money to you to donate to the red cross, although you may want to take it up with your boss first. Afterwards, you may also want to look up things about selling things like cookie dough within your company (just make sure, like i said, to check with your boss). Tell them the proceeds will go to the Red Cross or whatever company you choose to use. :)
The lady below's advice about Avon is great too! Avon is amazing and sells all sorts of stuff, that's a great idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment