Friday, March 18, 2011

Why doesn't someone air drop needed supplies to japan?

Question:


There is so many that are still without basic essentials. They are running out of food very quickly & with the lack of running water, threat of radiation & other contaminates the need for clean water is extremely important. Many are getting dehydrated. They need food too; some have just apiece of bread for a meal to share with their whole family. These people have no way to get out to obtain the supplies they need to live & they are running out of time. They need help.

Answer:


I just wish they can just do that. I wish our government would just accept all the help other countries are offering. If I have all the means, I would gladly hand over foods and other things needed to people in evacuation areas right now. But I have to wait til next week to go there. I'm so dying to help them, but we're still preparing for it. Hopefully by Monday we'll be on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment