Friday, March 18, 2011

How can I help japan?

Question:


I've been truly blessed in my life and I would like to help japan! It's always been a goal in my life to help at times like these. I don't have money to donate but I do have plenty of free time, a huge heart, and the passion to help in anyway that I can. I've emailed red cross trying to find out more information but have yet to hear from them. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Answer:


The Red Cross is likely swamped by people like yourself so I wouldn't expect a reply any time soon, if at all. Check out their site & see what information they post. They've set it up so that if you wish to donate to the recovery effort, you can. Just the same, know that the Red Cross is currently holding off on committing more resources than they already have to Japan because they need to find out just what the Japanese need.
Japan is a 1st world nation so its got resources. However, once the RC know what they're in need of, they'll be able to send more than just what they have so far. Stay tuned, and beware of scammers, who'll do their very best to play on your good intentions and take any money you may wish to dontate to the recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment