Friday, March 18, 2011

Please tell me about living in Tokyo..? (^^)v?

Question:


I'll be 14 in December, planning on going to Tokyo when I'm 17 or 18 years old.
Please tell me how things are in Tokyo?
And how much/what do you think will change over these couple of years in Tokyo?
I'm also American. Will I be allowed to live there, rather than just visiting?

Answer:


Tokyo will be back to normal. You can't live there without a job. To get a job there you need a BA or BS degree. This is needed to get a work visa. You also need to have a job offer before you get there.
You also will need a skill a Japanese doesn't have, That's the only way to get a job there.
Why not wait until you're out of high school and then go there for a visit ? Then you can decide if you really want to live there or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment