Friday, March 18, 2011

Is Japan's Nuclear Problem a Hopeless Case?

Question:


This morning I saw a glimpse of good news about the nuclear crisis in Japan, stating that the temperature started decreasing. But just minutes ago the authorities raised alert level to 5.

With the way things are developing, I'm starting to feel like this is hopeless. Unless maybe they decide to really bury the nuclear plant which solved the problem in Chernobyl.

Does anyone feel otherwise?

Answer:


I agree with you.

I think there is sooo much the Japanese media is not telling us. Plus the general mood at the moment is one of hopelessness... I live there by the way.

Anyways .. I dont think / hope its not going to be the next chernobyl. Personally I think the world is paying waaaaaaaaay to much attention to this situation to let it become the next one. BUT I dont think we know everything.

Its " a race against time." As the head nuclear boss said.

No comments:

Post a Comment