Friday, March 18, 2011

I really really want to go to Tokyo some day..?

Question:


I'm 14 now; I'll be 15 in December. I know I'm too young, I don't want to go there NOW, I want to go when I'm a bit older, maybe 16-19 years old.
I developed love for Japan, and Japanese culture over the Summer.
I especially like Tokyo's architecure, stores, fashion, diversity, and so on - the night view of Shibuya crossing, for some reason, cheers me up just by looking at pictures/videos! ♪
So, I have some questions~
1. how old should I be when I go to Japan?
2. Areas in Tokyo that are at all cheaper to live in than other areas?
3. How much yen = $1? (if that's correct?)
4. I'm white. I'm American- can I live in Japan if I bring along my boyfriend? He had a homestay in Japan for 1 year, he speaks Japanese, and he's Cambodian but he looks Japanese. Idk if that has to do with anything but yeah- since I'm american, can I live in Tokyo..?
5. Common jobs in Tokyo I can do?
6. Should I take Japanese classes?
7. Average cost of living in Tokyo?
8. I live at NY. Where can I buy tickets to Tokyo?

Sorry I have so many questions!

Answer:


You must have a college degree to get working visa of Japan. So you must be at least 22 years old or so to find a job and move to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment