Friday, March 18, 2011

Do U.S. American people hate Japan?

Question:


How many American people hate Japan? I don't hate Japan, I'm friendly to Japan. I pray "God bless Japanese in the 2011 earthquake".

But someone told me "a lot of U.S. people hate Japan, because Japs killed innumerable Asian people and U.S. soldiers in the WW2, Japs destroyed our Pearl Harbor completely. After WW2 Japanese corporations compete with U.S. corporations and make American people losing jobs. Do NOT help Japan, they are rich. Go to help Africa and poor Asian countries instead of disgusting Japs."

So how many American people hate Japan?

Answer:


Not me, and not anyone else that I know. We dont hate Japan!

If anything, there are a few crazy people trying to stir trouble and they are the ones saying not to help Japan. Every culture has a couple of those types of people... they'll always be negative and hateful no matter what!

The majority of U.S. does not hate Japan, and we actually WANT to help them! There are so many people donating and asking what they can do to help... we really do like the people of Japan.. we consider them our good allies

No comments:

Post a Comment